RAFA 381 CLUB HIRE
The RAFA 381 Ballroom is available for booking by members. Visiting groups are very welcome to book RAFA 381 space by using the Club’s booking form.
- The ballroom is not available for hire on Saturdays.
- A Club Member needs to be on site while the function is taking place.Hall charges - £15 per hourIf extra staff is required an extra charge of £10 per hour should be included.
- There are a few basic RAFA 381 rules that guests must comply with:
- The RAFA member who signs in guests is responsible for behaviour whilst the guest is in the Club.
- Staff and other members are to be treated at all times with respect and courtesy.
- All personal equipment and belongings are left in the Club at the guest’s own risk. Ensure that equipment does not inconvenience others or blocks fire exits.
- Please use the cloakroom for hanging/storing all wet or cold weather clothing.
- Guests using RAFA 381 facilities should conform to the Club’s Smoke Free Policy. Non-members who are guests are to use the Members’ Smoking Area on the balcony.
A booking form is available from the Club Steward, who will talk through the process with you. Please feel free to approach the Bar staff for further information.